Monday, September 12, 2016

It's been a while

So it's been a while. I've been busy. 

This summer was one of those that felt like someone threw me in a blender and turned it on as fast as it could go. 2 fairs, 3 trips out of town, a broken arm, a concussion, hand foot mouth, family visiting us, and a death in the family made for no sleep and a need for an uneventful fall and winter. 

Now that our summer is done we're onto bigger and better things. 

My sweet 3 yr old started preschool this morning (at home). She starts gymnastics tomorrow. No mommy and me class anymore! I'll be glad to sit and watch her this time around. It'll be good for the both of us. 

Business wise, I have 2 maybe 3 fairs coming up this fall. The first is outdoors in Hadley, MA on October 15th. I can't wait! Outside on a crisp fall day, hopefully with a good view of the beautiful fall foliage which should be at its peak that weekend. The second is at a high school in Springfield, MA on October 29th. It benefits the sophomore class. Hoping all goes well. The 3rd, if I get in, is in Reading, MA on December 10th. 

{picture is of my 3 yr old excited about starting preschool}

No comments:

Post a Comment