Wednesday, January 6, 2016

My secret obsession

Do you have a secret obsession or something you love to do that you tell no one about?? 

I do. I love to color. I'm not great at it and I haven't colored a whole lot since elementary school, but I love it. I don't have a whole lot of time for it now that I have a 2 yr old and am running a business, but I bought myself an "adult coloring book" I finally found a few minutes today to start on one of the pages. 

I think the big reason I love to color is it gives me something to focus on and work on that is not stressful. No one else is gonna see it, so I'm not as concerned about how it looks when done. When I'm doing something that "low pressure" I'm much more relaxed and it helps me recharge for whatever's next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment